GnRH Triptorelin 2mg
Modified GRF 1-29 is also known as Mod GRF 1-29, but even more commonly known as CJC-1295 without DAC. It is a protein that is 29 amino acids long and it is a GHRH analogue. CJC-1295 without DAC acts on receptors at the pituitary gland to stimulate the release of Human Growth Hormone.
Product code: P-027
- Product Name :GnRH
- Chemical Name:Triptorelin
- CAS No.:57773-63-4
- Molecular Formula: C64H82N18O13
- Molecular Weight: 1311.45 g/mol
- Peptide purity: > 98.0%
- Appearance: White Lyophilized Powder
- Related substance: Total Impurities(%) ≤ 2.0%
- Acetate content: ≤ 15.0%
- Bacterial Endotoxins: ≤5 IU/mg
- Solubility:100 μg/mL sterile diluent (distilled de-ionized water)
- Stability：Lyophilized protein is to be stored at -20°C. It is recommended to aliquot the reconstituted (dissolved) protein into several discrete vials in order to avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Reconstituted protein can be stored at 4°C.
OEM or ODM with bulk order is available ,Please contact with Sales Team for much more details